Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

Not too bad for an incremental game. It's a neat concept, and fairly well executed. Graphics look good for the most part.

My main issue is that it's short, but drags out quite a bit if you're lookin to get all the achievements. Left it on over-night, but still didn't reach the final two achievements I need, the "Go to Bed" (assume 24 hours played) and Gold X (100 billion?).

It's also not very well explained what the deal with the undead is. The most annoying thing is without a doubt the lack of a Sell All button in the Shop, because after leaving this on over night I've got a shitload of items, and I'm not about to go through them all.

Smash Car Clicker 2 Smash Car Clicker 2

As mentioned by others, it's hard to stop this after you've started. I appreciate it being longer than the original, I left this one overnight and finished it the next day. Neat graphics ,neat concept, but I'd like a better explanation of what the boosters do exactly. I was saving up for the best one, bit of a bummer that it doesn't last forever. I guess this might've been explained and I just missed it though.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I think the only thing I could possibly complain about is that the audio quality and levels are a bit off at times, but that's a really really minor thing to complain about. It's a fun choose-your-own-adventure kinda game, except there's a lot more failing than in a regular game of the sort. It's funny, it's good, it's great!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah the audio is what causes the most problems when the size gets really big. But I know I could use some work with balancing as well.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

More of an interactive movie than a game. I can appreciate the story, and the music is wonderful. However, the dialog wasn't the greatest, and you really move far too slow. I feel like you could've done more with this, but I understand wanting to keep it simple and short given the mesage.

Orange Combat:Kill a guy! Orange Combat:Kill a guy!

Short, and not very fun. It's really just a couple of short kill clips activated by clicking on a weapon. The art is fairly poor, though I suppose it's good enough that it resembles what it's supposed to do. Animation is fairly sloppy, too. The hint makes the secret kill way too easy imo. Maybe make it a bit more difficult to find secrets in future games.

...And You Point At Signs ...And You Point At Signs

Fun little joke. Pixel art is okay, all the wrestlers are easily identifiable if you've paid any attention whatsoever to the WWE the last decade or so.

Van Helsing vs Skeletons 2 Van Helsing vs Skeletons 2

Pretty fun. The music loop got super annoying real quick, but there are mute buttons for those sort of things.

I occassionally got a bug where the screen flickered blue, as if it got constantly reset. It got fixed by refreshing the page, but there was nothing else that worked. Also annoying is the fact that TNT barrels seem to only explode when they hit the ground, but not if they hit enemies. Might be intentional, but it was a bit annoying.

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

Pretty decent. Couldn't for th elife of me find the secret phone number, eventually found it in a review. Bunch of cool references, and the puzzles really weren't too difficult. Not a big fan of the artstyle, kinda made the entire thing less... scary? That said, it never really got scary. Maybe a jumpscare, but other than that, not much.

Hero Agency Hero Agency

All right, played through the entire game to get all the achievements. I like the style, I like the sound, and I enjoyed... most of the game. I had to restart once because I messed up with my early plays and ended up never having enough money to keep my heroes alive, but that's my own bad.

In terms of the bonuses you get, I'd rather see these being permanent bonuses, but given that there's not real prestige system I understand that it might've made the game too easy. The way it is now, assuming you have a decent start, the game is fairly easy and fairly short.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the review. The bonuses are permanent, though.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

This is pretty damn impressive. I'm not a big fan of the UI, it clashes pretty badly with the art style of the game, but the gameplay is really smooth, and there are so many options in terms of skills, upgrades and items.