All 219 art Reviews

Are You Not Entertained Are You Not Entertained

I don't remember his hair looking that full. OTher than that this seems to be a very accurate portrait of the lil guy.

wishes, waiting to die wishes, waiting to die

This is really incredible. I'm curious as to how you did it, it kinda reminds me of the spacescapes people create with spray paint by covering different parts of the piece with various objects.

Everywhere! Everywhere!

This is really adorable! A kids excited idea of exploration, and imagination, encapsulated in a single image.

Dota 2 Invoker: Full Dota 2 Invoker: Full

Gonna agree with the exort orb being too red, but that's nitpicky. I kinda wanna say I like the simple version the most, just because it's a really cool use of colors, and even though it's... well, simple, it's really obvious who it's supposed to be.

Fresh meat! (Dota 2 - Pudge) Fresh meat! (Dota 2 - Pudge)

Pudge has become the hero I both love and hate the most. He seems to always be awful when on my team, and godlike when on the other team...

Anyway, this looks brilliant. I never felt like the Pudge in-game was particularly gross, but your drawing really made him look nasty. Great stuff.

Merry Frostivus! Merry Frostivus!

I'm starting to think we'll never get another Frostivus, and that makes me sad.

Pretty cool, not too big a fan of CM or Skywrath's faces, but the most important part of the entire piece, and one of the coolest heroes in the game, Treant looks great!

Dota 2 - Axe Dota 2 - Axe

This is awesome, love your style, works great with the subject. This is pretty much how I imagine Axe in any game against one of the archers in Dota. Just a massive, bad-ass damage sponge.

Dota 2 - Drow Ranger Dota 2 - Drow Ranger

She sure looks skinnier than I'm used to seeing her. And angrier. Seems a bit disproportionate, but you definitely nailed the color scheme.

Crystal Maiden Vs. Lina Crystal Maiden Vs. Lina

Huh, Lina looks odd without her facepaint.

This is pretty great, though I feel like the flames stick out about compared to the drawings of the two sisters.

Dota 2 FAILS! Dota 2 FAILS!

Oh, I did not expect this to be on NG. Always thought it looked awesome, so perfect for the fails series.

And now I miss Reaves. :(