Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

I can appreciate this even if I'm not too fond of dogs. Can't help but assuming they don't make it very far on their own, but the optimist in me thinks they made it to a safe place.

Either way, adorable animation, adorable story, fantastic overall!

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

When I watched the first Animation v Animator all those years ago I could never have expected it would evolve into what it is today. This is brilliant, it's beautiful, and it'll always be indisputable evidence that stick man animations can be incredible when done right.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

This is so cool! I might not be interested in the new console, but I still loved this. Animation is really awesome, and the synthmix of the Ninja Gaiden theme fits the 80s feel of the video so damn well. Any chance of a full version of the song?

Worm Story Worm Story

I totally expected this to be a 2-minute short based on the early bird joke. I'm glad it's longer! This is really funny, and looks really great.

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Really just incredible. Absolute rollercoaster of emotions, with brilliant artwork and animation to go convey the story. Voice-over work was spot on as well, I have nothing to nitpick here.

Akumi the Bounty Hunter Akumi the Bounty Hunter

Damn, this is smooth as hell. Not personally a fan of the art style, but it still looks wonderful, and the animations are really great. I wish it was longer, but I can understand that this kind of animation takes a long time, so it might be better to dish them out in shorter cuts like this. Audio levels did seem a bit odd at times, I get that the distant explosions were supposed to be muted, but with a blast able to take out a mountain I feel lik ethere'd be a louder bang and shock following it.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

MiltoniusArts responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Yeah these take time! But once I get more done, I'll have more assets to work with and they'll get done quicker... hopefully! Definitely always room for improvement. With each episode we'll evolve!

Suction Cup Man! Suction Cup Man!

Man I completely missed this story, jesus christ it's hilarious. Nailed the artstyle, voices weren't what I'd expect to see in a South park episode, but I guess that's pretty much impossible to emulate.

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Audio levels seem to be bit off sometimes, I don't know if that's just on my end. Voices are kinda quiet compared to sound effects and music.

Other than that, this seems brilliant, both in story and art.

Final Form Final Form

I was hoping it'd be a bit longer, but I can't complain too much. S-L never fails to bring out at the very least a smile, if not full-blown laughter.

Meow Meow... 1? Meow Meow... 1?

The fact it's all FBF makes it a whole lot more impressive to me. It might not be the smoothest way of going about animating, but it's damn good still. Abrupt ending, cool fighting sequence, the perspective shift at the end was a bit confusing, but still looked pretty neat.