Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

I can appreciate this even if I'm not too fond of dogs. Can't help but assuming they don't make it very far on their own, but the optimist in me thinks they made it to a safe place.

Either way, adorable animation, adorable story, fantastic overall!

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

When I watched the first Animation v Animator all those years ago I could never have expected it would evolve into what it is today. This is brilliant, it's beautiful, and it'll always be indisputable evidence that stick man animations can be incredible when done right.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

This is so cool! I might not be interested in the new console, but I still loved this. Animation is really awesome, and the synthmix of the Ninja Gaiden theme fits the 80s feel of the video so damn well. Any chance of a full version of the song?

Smash Car Clicker 2 Smash Car Clicker 2

As mentioned by others, it's hard to stop this after you've started. I appreciate it being longer than the original, I left this one overnight and finished it the next day. Neat graphics ,neat concept, but I'd like a better explanation of what the boosters do exactly. I was saving up for the best one, bit of a bummer that it doesn't last forever. I guess this might've been explained and I just missed it though.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I think the only thing I could possibly complain about is that the audio quality and levels are a bit off at times, but that's a really really minor thing to complain about. It's a fun choose-your-own-adventure kinda game, except there's a lot more failing than in a regular game of the sort. It's funny, it's good, it's great!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah the audio is what causes the most problems when the size gets really big. But I know I could use some work with balancing as well.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

More of an interactive movie than a game. I can appreciate the story, and the music is wonderful. However, the dialog wasn't the greatest, and you really move far too slow. I feel like you could've done more with this, but I understand wanting to keep it simple and short given the mesage.

It's Love It's Love

Not going to say it's bad, but it's fairly bland. I wouldn't have used the same recording process as you guys did, doing the entire thing live and then fixing it over a couple of months. The vocals seemed really unstable at times, definitely need some practice on the more high intensity parts. Really enjoyed the banjo bit, sounded great.

C://Circuit_Hell.exe C://Circuit_Hell.exe

Ah, this is why I like hitting the random audio button. Everything really works really well together. My only issue is that it sounds like there's some pink/white noise on the synth at times? It might just be my imagination, but if not I'd recommend seeing if you could clean that up :P

gay Mac Rider outstanding gay Mac Rider outstanding

I'm not sure what you were going for here. It just sounds like a heavily distorted and stripped down version of the original theme recorded with a microphone set up next to speakers? There's a lot of background noise, and I'm not sure if that's something you wanted to add to how crazy this track sounds. I generally don't mind a lo-fi feel when remixing/remaking older video game music, but this just feels like a bit of a lazy attempt at a distorted re-recording.

Are You Not Entertained Are You Not Entertained

I don't remember his hair looking that full. OTher than that this seems to be a very accurate portrait of the lil guy.

wishes, waiting to die wishes, waiting to die

This is really incredible. I'm curious as to how you did it, it kinda reminds me of the spacescapes people create with spray paint by covering different parts of the piece with various objects.

Everywhere! Everywhere!

This is really adorable! A kids excited idea of exploration, and imagination, encapsulated in a single image.